Friday, March 2, 2007

a bit lost

not much new with myself as of late. i spend each day trying to schedule time to brush my teeth & grab some lunch. hmmm...i don't think i brushed my teeth today. i managed to get a shower yesterday morning.

i have no idea when i'm going to have time to spend on me, or when i'll get around to thinking about what i can offer this world. of course, i'm concerned about the state of myself physically, mentally & spiritually, by the time i find time.

i spend much of my thought process on wondering if i'll ever get to do anything worthwhile, academically or artistically, i mean. & what's the point anyways. i wasn't doing much before my little one came along. i realise that i'm supposed to be happy? content? with just breathing & being here, esp with my little one. in her eyes, i'm everything & i'm there for her exclusively. in my eyes, i'm just me. i think my mother said something like that to me once. i still have my own thoughts & feelings, but will i ever have goals again. will i care to. will i have time to. & again i ask, to what purpose.

i gaze at her & nothing else matters.

2 comments:

swood73 said...

Does changing the title constitute a new entry? ;) Don't stop now, you're just getting started!

dN said...

i'm incorporating tags, so i changed the title. i've started a few more posts, just haven't had the time to finish :)